Interested individuals should request an Application for Admission by either contacting the Office of Admissions or downloading the application file that is available in pdf format. You can contact our office by:
- Phone: 262.878.6351
- The applicant must return the completed application and other required information (listed on inside cover of the application) along with a check or money order for our $30 application fee. Also, the three (3) references should be completed and returned by the person giving the reference.
- All required materials should be received by the Admissions Office by the application deadline. The deadline for the 2012-2013 academic year has now past. Applications for the 2013-2014 academic year will be accepted through April 30, 2013.
- All applications will be reviewed upon receiving all needed materials and students will be notified of the decision.
- Those who are accepted will receive an acceptance letter as well as an intent to enroll form.
- If the individual intends to enroll, they must then return a signed form with a $300 deposit. The deposit will be applied to their first year's tuition charge.
- If more individuals than the maximum class size send in intentions to enroll, those students over the maximum will be the first enrolled in the following school year.
If at any time during the application process you have a question, please contact the admissions office by phone or by using the email link above.